Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bloggin for apples

I made a blog on the recommendation of my friend Dave and his love for blogging. Fuck it why not, I'll spew some thoughts into cyberspace (actual photo of cyberspace). So welcome to my blog. I just started singing (or trying to sing) for a band in Brooklyn. Yea I know, I'm not sure what the hell I'm getting into. I can't sing but I've seen so many local bands with terrible singers that I decided I couldn't possibly be any fucking worse than they are. I replied to an ad on craigslist, went to practice, and now I'm a singer. Boom. Just like that. You can do it too, trust Larry. It's pretty rad just walking around and thinking to yourself "I'm in a band, so whatever, fuck off". It's been many years since I played in a band. My only regret is that I didn't get back into something sooner. I forgot how great it feels to make music. It's a great outlet to release stress and just let loose, nawww i meen? And to get babes. Babes with tattoos and bad habits. Bye for now. Fuck you Jay Leno.

No comments: